Tuesday, May 17, 2011

IM DELIRIOUS

Whaddup Aliens :)
Oh naa nah whats the time? Its almost 3 in the morning kankan? Wondering why im still awake? Noo its not that im high or anything, although that would be cool, right druggies? hoho please ignore what i just said, im just sleepy. forgive me D: So the real reason is because im studying laaahh, going through all the syllabus for my mid exam and y'know just waiting for my head to EXPLODE -.- Im pretty sure that's what everyone else is doing too. I cant get anything inside my head anymore due to the fact that my brain is totally jammed, too much reading i guess and nescafe didnt really helped actually, it made it worse. I dont wanna sleep cause that just shows that im not trying my best Im not a quitter!! hehe :p but do you know what really is in my head right now? itss itsss itss food ofc, ohh that yummy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream at BR. emm lagi, my dead cat oh that's too weird -.- and my kiut miut boyfriend! whuuutttt? im just kidding! tah sejak bila aku ada boyfriend pon aku tak tau la haha. No boyfriends tonight , just textbooks haha :) So bagi semua yang ada exam, please try not to fail your Pai like me kay guyyss?  Goodluck you allls muahh muahh !




Me says Thanks for Reading!