Sunday, May 15, 2011

NAK NI NAK NI :(



Hai Assalamualaikum yalls :)
Okay seriously im dying for a new pair of sneakers. Whenever im out with my family and i encounter some awesome shoes i'll like go ka-ray-zayy and just starting to act all weird like i'd go isolate myself form everyone JUST because my dad wont buy me new shoes -.- how frustrating is that? no matter how i begged or what i say, they still ignore my needs. They really really wont buy it for me :( its not just sneakers im talking about, its everyting! they're trying to teach me a lesson actually- to not waste money into buying something stupid or something i really dont need which in my case are sneakers. but what to do, im so effing stubborn. when i say i want it well, I SERIOUSLY want it and obviously i'll get it. This whole stubborn brat thing worked when i was like 6 but its tough being a teen where my parents just dont give a shit. Maybe im not all saint in this, im requesting for a VANS sneakers ppl. im sure yall know how much it cost? around RM150 and above .this totally makes me look like a brat right? hm i feel sorry for my parents for getting a child that is so ungrateful and dare i say it again, a B-R-A-T like ME -.- I think i'll just wait till im like 60 or when im seriously dying to finally get this cause at that time, everyone would just feel guilty cause here i am on my deathbed and still havent got my wish. If that happens may my soul rest in piece with all my other unfulfilled wishes.
                                                    





           




Me says Thanks for Reading!